The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2024
|Tour Price (Per Person)||Price to be announced|
|Spaces Available||Spaces available|
One of the most in-depth and far-ranging tours of Saudi Arabia ever offered, and we will see nearly everything in just over two weeks -- Riyadh and the historical Ad’Diriyah (UNESCO); Madain Saleh (UNESCO) and the Rock Art in the Hail Region of Saudi Arabia (UNESCO); Al-`Ula and the old mud village, ruins and tombs of Khuraibah; the ancient city of Najran; the beautiful Farasan Islands for boating and snorkeling; the Empty Quarter for a two-day desert adventure; Abha, Al-Soudah & Asir National Park; the stunning Edge of the World / Jebel Tuwaiq Escarpment; the Qassim region and northern towns of Buraidah & Unaizah; Wahba Crater and Taif, and Jeddah (UNESCO).
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) for Saudi Arabia visa.
- Full services of an Out of Bounds Tours leader with bi-lingual local guides and drivers.
- All transport within the itinerary.
- All accommodations.
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary.
- All meals from arrival until departure.
- Drinking water provided.
|Tour Fact Sheet|
|Max Group Size||12 with 1 Out of Bounds leader and local guides and drivers|
Coming soon...ENQUIRE NOW