Bolivia & Paraguay: An Exploration of South America's Last Frontiers 2024
|Tour Price (Per Person)||Price to be announced|
|Spaces Available||Spaces available|
Join us on what we believe is one of the most comprehensive, adventurous, educational and in-depth exploration of Bolivia and Paraguay ever offered. Spanning just over three weeks, we will travel across the vast and ever-changing landscapes where we will be delving into the beauty, cultures, colonial cities, villages, mountains, lakes and epic and diverse wildlife of both Bolivia and Paraguay on an unforgettable adventure.
- Visit the incredible Witches Market in the mountain city of La Paz, which lies between 10,650 and 13,250 feet above sea level.
- Scan the bizarre and breathtaking lunar landscapes and watch the sunset at Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna).
- Spend a couple days around the stunningly-blue Lake Titicaca visiting its islands and indigenous villages.
- Venture across the wild open spaces of the Altiplano, the most extensive area of high plateau on the planet outside of Tibet.
- Have one of the world's most memorable travel experiences at the vast and otherworldly Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flat.
- Stroll around the old silver mining town of Potosi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world's highest cities, full of magnificent baroque churches and monasteries.
- See the sloths and other wildlife in nature preserves outside Santa Cruz.
- Get far off-the-beaten path with a few days visiting several of the historic Jesuit Missions of the Chiquitano Indians.
- Learn about and see rural Mennonite communities in Bolivia and Paraguay.
- Search for jaguars, pumas and an array of other wildlife in Defensores del Chaco National Park.
- Admire the South American tapir around the lagoon in Campo Iris Nature Reserve.
- Take a boat ride on the River Paraguay and explore Asunción with its mix of colonial and modern architecture.
- Swim under a waterfall and see the hundreds of colorful butterfly's and wild monkeys at Ybycui National Park.
- Delve into the rich past of southern Paraguay with a couple days visiting several of the Jesuit Missions.
- Be mesmerized at Iguazú Falls, a network of 275 different waterfalls that is surely one of the world's most awe-inspiring sights.
- Full services of an Out of Bounds Tours leader with local English-speaking guides and drivers.
- All meals from arrival until departure.
- Drinking water provided.
- All transport within the itinerary.
- All accommodations.
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary.
|Tour Fact Sheet|
|Max Group Size||12 with 1 Out of Bounds leader|